Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Call Me Maybe

So I can't really get calls, but mail is the next best thing, and you guys can send me letters while I'm in training camp for free!!


Every day I'm at training camp (which starts this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!), my leaders will print out any letters of encouragement sent to me through Hilltop Express, Royal Servants' mail delivery system.

Sending a Hilltop Express letter is really simple!

Step 1: go to http://reignministries.org/royal-servants/friends-family/royal-servants-mail-guide/hilltop-express/

Step 2: in the yellow box, fill out the information requested. In the first box, put your name. In the second box labelled Student Name, put Penny Shirey. From the drop down box, select Nepal. In the big box, write your message!

That's it! The Hilltop Express letters get printed out and delivered at 3pm, so the latest time to send a letter and get it delivered is 3pm central time. The last day Hilltop Express letters will be delivered is June 30th.

If you'd rather send Hilltop Express messages via email,
Step 1: Complete the Subject Line with Penny Shirey- Nepal team
Step 2: Write your message in the body.
Step 3: Address the E-mail to hayfield-express@reignministries.org.

I'd really appreciate any letter I received! It doesn't have to be a mile long, just a sentence or two is great! I won't be able to respond, but know that all letters are appreciated!

Thanks so much everybody!! I can't wait- only 4 more days!!!!!!

Check this link and the links to the bottom right for other photos, statuses, and & updates from staff:
http://reignministries.org/royal-servants/friends-family/nepal-mission-trip/

Like the page for Reign Ministries on Facebook to see updates too!

No comments:

Post a Comment